Italian publisher 34BigThings and developer Event Horizon Studios have announced a new game – Goblin Squad.
The new turn-based tactical strategy game where you command a goblin horde is coming to Windows PC (via Steam) on May 10th. Featured above, you can view the announcement trailer for the game.
Here’s the first screenshots:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Take command of your bickering tribe of useless goblins in this adventure-driven strategy game. Travel through the human lands, pillaging villages, recruiting and subduing other tribes to pit against the organized, efficient human armies. Build a lasting legacy on the surface for your little goblins as the ungrateful assholes attempt to overthrow you and ruin everything. Set examples and chop the weakest, feed their remains to the most powerful ones and gain their loyalty.
- Tabletop Experience: move your tribe in turns and end the game before the month runs out, or gain precious time by interfering with the human plans.
- Tactical Combat: encounter unique human armies in every mission. Find a way to outsmart and outmaneuver the overpowering human troops.
- 16 goblin classes, each with unique abilities, ranging from the fat, angry berserkers to the frail and certainly not mad scientists.
- Recruit and field new goblins to level them up and gain more abilities. A few spare executions might help keep morale high.
- A World of Revenge: pillage the human lands in three procedural maps, harvesting resources unique to each terrain.