Nintendo has announced worldwide sales for Switch have topped 32.27 million units.
The new milestone was announced in their latest earnings press release, and includes sales up to December 31st of last year. A total of 9.41 million Switch consoles and 52.51 million games were sold in the three months leading up to December 31st as well.
Unfortunately, Nintendo lowered their previous sales forecast from 20 million Switch consoles in this fiscal year (which runs from April 2018 to March 2019) to 17 million.
Lastly, Nintendo posted their sales numbers for the top first-party Switch games, revealing the first official sales figures for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Eevee!, and Super Mario Party. They include:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 15.02 million units
- Super Mario Odyssey – 13.76 million units
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 12.08 million units
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 11.68 million units
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 10.00 million units
- Splatoon 2 – 8.27 million units
- Super Mario Party – 5.30 million units
- 1-2 Switch – 2.86 million units
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.53 million units
- Kirby: Star Allies – 2.42 million units
Do you own a Nintendo Switch? If so, how often are you playing it? Sound off in the comments below!