Publisher Dangen Entertainment has announced the release date for the Switch port of Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight.
The Bombservice-developed action-platformer will launch for the hybrid console on January 10th, via the eShop. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the Switch port.
The game will support a number of languages, including: English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Danish, and Korean.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is an action-platformer steeped in somber atmosphere and compelling lore. Forge your path to the Queen in Castle Karst and lift the land’s curse!
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, the critically and publicly acclaimed action-platformer from Bombservice, has finally made its way to Nintendo Switch! Lead Kaho, a priestess from the village of Lun, as she seeks an audience with the Queen of Karst who can surely lift the curse from the land.
Combo and dodge through a lovingly crafted pixel art world full of monsters and bosses. Carve out your path to Castle Karst as you see fit and lift the curse that threatens all life in the kingdom.
- Difficulty settings appropriate to story aficionados and hardcore action enthusiasts alike.
- Gorgeous pixel art graphics.
- Smooth gameplay: combo mix-ups, dodge rolls, and ranged attack options.
- Speed-run friendly movement.
- Epic boss fights with satisfying challenge.
- Item customization that facilitates new strategies.
- A unique world to explore, saturated with atmosphere.
- Compelling characters with unique personalities.
- Events, dialogue and flavor text that weave a mysterious tapestry of lore.
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight has been available for Windows PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.