This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!
Today’s Spotlight is Danger Zone 2, the follow-up to Three Fields Entertainment’s crash-focused racing game from 2017.
The Danger Zone series is essentially the Crash Mode from the older Burnout games. Smash cars and create elaborate pileups in 26 locations across the US, UK, and Spain. Complete specific objectives in each level to maximize your score. You can check out a trailer for the game above.
Danger Zone 2 is available on Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, and Xbox One for $19.99. The Steam version is currently 40% off.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Danger Zone 2 takes the crash testing action out of the Test Area and onto real public roads. A high speed driving game featuring speed, traffic and crashes, Danger Zone 2 lets players loose onto the Freeways of the USA, the Motorways of the UK and the Autovias of Spain.
Using advanced real world physics and the power of Unreal Engine, Danger Zone 2 lets players ‘crash for cash’ and compete against each other to cause the most chaos on the road.
- Drive at high speed on real life roads crowded with everyday traffic
- Shunt, Slam, Flip, Roll and Jacknife as many vehicles as possible
- Create chaos across 26 of the world’s most notorious accident blackspots set in 17
unique locations around the world
- 8 vehicles to drive and smash including Sedentary Sedan, Chaotic Coupe, Really Crazy Taxi,
- Euro Truck and Formula One car.
- Objective Based Gameplay – Complete Objectives to earn Bonus Cash in each level.
- Online Leaderboards track Friends and Global Competition
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!