Rockfish Games is bringing Everspace to Nintendo Switch.
The space-faring roguelike is getting a Switch port on December 11th. The digital version can currently be preordered for the discounted price of 20% off ($31.99, €31.99, and £28.79 respectively), while physical versions are coming next year.
This “Stellar Edition” of Everspace (both physical and digital) contains the base game along with the Encounters DLC, a soundtrack, an in-game art book, and an achievement system.
Earlier this year, Rockfish Games were rather unhappy with how poorly a professional streamer played their game. The developers are also uploading an official Tips & Tricks series to Youtube, putting the task of showing off the game in safer hands.
You can find the full run-down on the game below:
EVERSPACE is an action-focused single-player space shooter, combining roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating story. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. Your skills, experience, and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously as you piece together the puzzle of your existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own unique part of the story to tell.
- Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression
- Captivating story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters
- Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from
- Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail
- In-depth crafting and damage system
- Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships
Everspace has also been available for Windows PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.