Electronic Arts and DICE have shared the launch trailer for Battlefield V.
Featured above, the new trailer shows off more of the World War II shooter, which seems very focused on an ever-changing concept of war.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Enter mankind’s greatest conflict with Battlefield™ V as the series goes back to its roots with a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Lead your squad to victory in all-new multiplayer experiences like the multi-map Grand Operations. Fight across the globe in the single-player War Stories campaign. Assemble your Company of customized soldiers, weapons, and vehicles – then take them on an expanding journey through Tides of War. This is the most intense, immersive, and innovative Battlefield yet. You will never be the same.
- SQUAD UP WITH FRIENDS – Eight massive multiplayer modes. Battle royale. Your squad is more important than ever.
- CROSS THE GLOBE – The start of WW2. Holland. France. North Africa. Norway. Eight maps. Unforgettable conflicts.
- FIGHT AS A SQUAD – Air and ground combat. Tank battles. Stick together. Play the objective.
- MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF – Choose how you look. Play your way. Level-up with every game.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR GEAR – All new progression system. Customizable weapons. Earn them. Then make them your own.
- NEVER BE THE SAME – New maps. New gear. New armies and soldiers. Launch is just the beginning.
Battlefield V is launching on November 20th across Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.