English gameplay and screenshots have surfaced for the upcoming definitive edition remaster of Tales of Vesperia.
The new gameplay and screenshots come via this year’s Tokyo Game Show. Here’s more of the new screenshots:
Here’s the new gameplay, via Gamer.com.tw:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!
A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, Tales of Vesperia is one of the most beloved entries in the Tales of series and returns with beautifully remastered full HD graphics, never before seen characters, expanded story, and much more!
- A Beloved Tale Returns — The tale of a young hero on a quest for justice that captivated Tales fans returns to Xbox and makes its way for the first time to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam!
- Everything in One Edition! — Dive into the definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
- The Party Grows Stronger! — Yuri sets sail on his adventure with Estelle, a young noble woman; Karol; a boy in pursuit of a guild to call his own; Rita, an eccentric scholar; Raven, a laid-back archer; Judith, a mysterious dragoon; and Repede, a pipe-smoking dog… and now two more playable characters join the fray!
- Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories.
- Flynn Scifo, Yuri’s best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey!
- Fight with Flair! — Assemble your favorite team and enjoy exciting real-time battles with all new Mystic Artes and skills!
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition is launching worldwide for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on January 11th, 2019.