THQ Nordic has announced Jagged Alliance: Rage.
The latest in the franchise is set 20 years after the first game in the series, and sees a return to its turn-based, tactical and adventure roots.
A fall 2018 release for Jagged Alliance: Rage is set for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Featured above, you can view the announcement trailer for the game.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Jagged Alliance is back – With a new take on turn-based tactics, adventure elements and the well-known quirky mercenaries! Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits!
This time it’s just you and a few allies versus an entire island ruled by a drug overlord and his crazed army.
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies