Radical Fish Games has announced the full release date for their indie 2D action RPG, CrossCode.
The game will leave Steam Early Access on September 20th. Here’s a rundown on what to expect with the full release:
- The complete main story with at least twice the amount of cutscenes
- Awesome and dramatic plot moments™
- A complete new area + dungeon + several extensions in existing areas
- Rhombus Square – the largest city of the game
- New party members!
- Over 9 new enemy types + more variations
- Over 13 new boss fight and other major battles
- About 12 new quests
- Several menu improvements and QoL additions
- A complete German translation
- Countless other small improvements/changes
- Other features that we still hope to finish but are not 100% certain yet:
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
After the big 1.0 release, there’s lots of other features planned for the game, including:
- A New Game+ mode that allows you to restart the game in a special manner (details still open)
- Several additional NPCs, quests, and enemies that we promised to our Indiegogo backers
- The Last Minute Hero Guild that (ironically) we decided not to implement in the last minute.
- More maps for Rhombus Square and a few more quests that didn’t quite make it for version 1.0
- The Arena in Rhombus Square! The least you can expect is a boss rush mode among other things!
Lastly, it’s worth reiterating a PlayStation 4 version of CrossCode is planned, however it has no release date yet.