Bohemia Interactive (DayZ) has announced Vigor.
The new survival-shooter game is set for an Xbox One release. Featured above, you can view the announcement trailer for the game.
If you’re interested on being a beta tester, sign-ups for the closed preview are available over on its official website.
An Xbox Game Preview release is planned for sometime this summer, with a for-pay Premium Founders Pack this year. The game will then transition to a free-to-play model in 2019 and later.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Civilization lies in ruin. Will you rise from the debris?
Scandinavia, mostly untouched by the fallout of the war, remains the last safe zone in a post-apocalyptic Europe.
Norway, once a haven, has transformed into a cut-throat land of survival where only the ruthless – or cunning – make it out alive.
- No Time for Uncertainty. Humanity is in disarray and resources are scarce. Scavenge what you can. But be warned, you’re not alone out there…
- Survive… cutthroat encounters for eight to 16 players.
- Claim… precious resources and vital equipment.
- Improve… your safe shelter and vital equipment.
- Become… the courageous Outlander in post-war Norway.