Take-Two Interactive has announced a new publishing label, titled simply “Private Division.”
The new publishing label is headquartered in New York and is focused on bringing games from top independent developers to the gaming market. Featured above, you can view a new video introducing the new publishing label.
Take-Two describes the new publisher saying that it “empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale.”
Here’s the full list of confirmed published games thus far:
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey from Panache Digital Games, a studio led by the creator of the Assassin’s Creed franchise Patrice Désilets
- An unannounced RPG currently codenamed Project Wight from The Outsiders, a studio founded by ex-DICE developers David Goldfarb and Ben Cousins
- An unannounced RPG from Obsidian Entertainment led by Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky, co-creators of Fallout
- An unannounced sci-fi first-person shooter from V1 Interactive, a studio founded by Halo co-creator Marcus Lehto.
- Kerbal Space Program, which Take-Two acquired in May, 2017.
It’s worth pointing out that the Kerbal Space Program expansion Making History is the only release Take-Two has planned during their fiscal years ending in March 31st, 2018 and March 31st, 2019.