Bandai Namco has announced the release date for the first batch of downloadable content heading for Tekken 7.
The first batch of DLC will launch on August 31st, and it brings with it a multitude of new content, including the fan-favorite Ultimate Tekken Bowl, new costumes, and more.
Alongside Ultimate Tekken Bowl, the downloadable content also brings the following content:
- Blood Vengeance School Uniforms (for Xiaoyu & Alisa)
- Swimsuits (All female fighters)
- Vintage 1920’s bathing suits
- Idolmaster-themed outfits (All female fighters)
- Traditional Japanese Fundoshi (All male fighters)
Tekken 7 is currently available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough written and video review for the game here – we highly recommmend it!