Deep Silver and Volition have posted a new trailer for Agents of Mayhem.
Featured above, the new “Magnum Sized Action” trailer shows off more of the game’s over-the-top action sequences.
Two new characters, Ariande and Gremlin, were also detailed in the new update. Here’s a rundown on both characters, via Deep Silver:
Ariande became a psychopath. Eventually, over time, Konstanze gained some clarity. But she is still woefully insane. She wants nothing more than to regain her
sanity and make herself whole again. To the envy of the other lieutenants, Konstanze has complete free will to do whatever she wants. As Babylon puts it, “Why would I constrain such wild imagination?”
- She’s looking to complete herself and be accepted as a rational, sane lieutenant within LEGION.
- She has been tainted by LEGION technology and is trying to remove it from her body
- She knows she’s been a pawn of pride and greed but still fluctuates between them
- Wants vengeance against Pride, wants to remove their advanced technology from the world
- Wants to be taken seriously for her genius, not totally unlike Doctor Babylon
- She was given the chip in her brain so that Doctor Babylon could keep her under control.
The only daughter of a working-class family in Tennessee, Katy Fox grew up with a lot of free time. Time she spent tinkering with machines, from her family’s dishwasher to her neighbor’s classic car. Her dad worked in construction and would often bring her onto job sites–until her fiddling with a cement truck’s transmission almost brought down an office building. This mischievous curiosity has generally served her well and even landed her a free ride at MIT. Unfortunately, Devil’s Night put the kibosh on that dream as America’s hallowed halls of learning shut their doors as the country regrouped. She found another dream though in MAYHEM. As Gremlin, she runs the R&D Lab aboard the Ark the only way she knows how: controlled chaos. She likes mess, loves mistakes, and can’t wait to get her hands on something new so she can tear it apart and see how it works. She has a natural affinity for machines. She understands them, and they understand her.
She’s the little sister of the MAYHEM. Pretty much everybody loves the spunky little sprite in charge of creating the team’s deadliest weapons. Even Persephone appreciates Gremlin’s shiny disposition, though the head of MAYHEM will never admit to it.
- Gremlin is always perky, upbeat and thrilled to be doing her job. She has a front row seat to the best technology in the world, and constantly has several side projects going. To Gremlin, nothing breaks; things just present new, wonderful opportunities.
- Spunky, positive.
- Rarely gets frustrated.
- Nothing breaks; things just present new, wonderful opportunities.
- Doesn’t blaspheme or use conventional swear words; she invents her own terms
Agents of Mayhem is launching across PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on August 15th in North America and August 18th in Europe.