Atlus has shared a new video for Persona 5.
Featured above, the new video has Atlus PR representative Will Chan and Atlus marketing representative Lauren showing off the “Take Your Heart” Edition release of the game.
The Take Your Heart Edition includes the following:
- “Sounds of Rebellion” soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer Shoji Meguro in a CD wallet featuring P5 artwork.
- 4″ Morgana plush: Morgana the cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but is also a member–and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4″ plush of Morgana.
- “The Aesthetics” 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a SteelBook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- Shujin Academy school bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
- Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in ATLUS’ history, the entirety of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.
Here’s a super high resolution shot of the Take Your Heart Edition:
Persona 5 is launching in North America and Europe on April 4th.