PQube and Arc System Works have announced BlazBlue: Central Fiction is coming to Europe.
The latest version of the stylish 2D fighter will hit Europe sometime in Q4 of this year, for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. North Americans will get the game around the same time, sometime in “winter” 2016.
Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
Here’s a brief refresher on what to expect, via PQube:
BlazBlue Central Fiction serves as the final chapter in the story of Ragna The Bloodedge and will add a brand new 40+ hour chapter in the story, re-worked Arcade Mode, new characters, new gameplay mechanics and rebalancing of the existing cast.
- 40+ hour story mode – A Brand New Chapter in the Saga. A massive story mode coupled with new modes and mechanics will keep you coming back for more!
- 30+ Characters – Compelling visual designs and creative combat mechanics dominate this cast of excellent characters.
- 60+ Stages – New locales and familiar stomping grounds are all rendered in 3D and offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites.
- Glorious 2D visuals – Insanely detailed 2D hand-drawn sprites coupled with astonishing 3D rendered backgrounds create a world unlike anything you’ve seen before!
- New game mechanics – Massive Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang, and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play and increase your offensive power.
- New Game Modes – Speed Star Mode and Alliance Mode
- Stylish Type – Simplify the control scheme to let new players enter the fight without getting stuck on complicated input commands!