Sekai Project has announced the release date for their military-themed action dating simulator Just Deserts.
The game will launch for PC, Mac, and Linux on July 11th, via Steam.
Developed by Indonesian studio Vifth Floor, the game promises five heroines to choose from, multiple endings, lots of management elements and daily activities, and even combat when encountering those pesky aliens.
Here’s a trailer and synopsis for the game, via Sekai Project:
In Just Deserts players will step into the combat boots of a soldier who must defend Aquarine City, which has fallen under attack by a mysterious and violent race of aliens. Assigned to a troop of highly-skilled and dangerously captivating girls, players will set out to save humankind and maybe even capture the heart of their dream girl(s) in the process.
With a wide spectrum of fun activities to engage in, a robust management system, hundreds of in-game items to use and collect, mini battles, and more, Just Deserts looks to keep players enlisted and engaged for countless hours. So, mark it down on a calendar because the Just Deserts tour of duty begins Monday, July 11 on Steam!
- 5 unique heroines with different personalities and interests
- Full English voice acting for each heroine
- 3 in-game languages (English, Indonesian, and Japanese)
- 7 different endings, based on your status with each of the heroines
- List of activities which can be done alone or together with your favorite heroine
- Management system with energy, health, money, day/night time, and love status
- Mini battles with the aliens
- Hundreds of items to use as gifts, food, or aide in battle
- Travel across the desert area and within the city
- A beautiful soundtrack composed by Ecky from the Vesuvia Circle
- Steam Trading Cards and Achievements