New Grand Kingdom Trailer Showcases Online Component and Features

NIS America has shared a new trailer for Grand Kingdom.

Featured above, the new trailer showcases the game’s online mechanics, to coincide with the game’s online beta – which is scheduled to launch today.

If you’ve been granted access to the game’s online beta, you can make use of up to four character classes, two quest chains from the single-player story, and three online war skirmishes per day. Any progress you make in the online beta can be transferred to the full game, save the online statistics which are set to reset prior to launch.

Grand Kingdom is launching for both PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on the PlayStation Network and in retail stores on June 17th in Europe and on June 21st in North America.

1. Mark Samenfink
    Mark Samenfink
    May 3, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Oh what? This looks amazing! How did I not know!?

May 3, 2016 at 6:43 pm

The system looks overly complicated. I don’t like how the major battle decisions are based on a vote. I’d rather just have the personal contributions affect the outcome of the war.

As a side note it is great hearing Zeabolos’ voice actor from Trillion. The dude has a really awesome gruff voice.

3. Noah Howard
    Noah Howard
    May 3, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Nice!

4. Immahnoob
    May 3, 2016 at 9:03 pm

You don’t seem to like strategy games.

5. Immahnoob
    May 3, 2016 at 9:05 pm

I’m bored of small scale, so this is refreshing.

Big scale wars can be a lot more fun, and the preparation/battle system looks quite in-depth, that’s good.

6. Brandon Orselli
    May 3, 2016 at 9:14 pm

I’ve been crazy hyped for it. Have the big CE pre-ordered too.

May 3, 2016 at 9:20 pm

And your character judgement is based on what exactly?

8. ahhhaahhh
    ahhhaahhh
    May 4, 2016 at 4:07 am

Hope this doesn’t get release no pc

9. Sevuz
    Sevuz
    May 4, 2016 at 4:25 am

Why not? The more people playing the game the better

10. Nani Sore
    Nani Sore
    May 4, 2016 at 5:27 am

Eh don´t bother just a light bait account.

11. Master Bating
    Master Bating
    May 4, 2016 at 6:43 am

Embrace it

12. Immahnoob
    May 4, 2016 at 7:04 am

First of, you seem to dislike the complexity of this game, when it doesn’t go far from other strategy games:

“The system looks overly complicated.”

Then, you attack the game’s system in general:

“I don’t like how the major battle decisions are based on a vote.”

Which is just another facet of strategy games.
    Then you come up with this:
    “I’d rather just have the personal contributions affect the outcome of the war.”

Personal contributions in a big scale war? I think you’re joking, that’s RPGs.

13. Sevuz
    Sevuz
    May 4, 2016 at 7:46 am

Damn it. I hate when I fall for that :P

May 4, 2016 at 8:06 am

*First off

“when it doesn’t go far from other strategy games” – citation needed.

How is voting for the overall strategy a common feature of strategy games? Give some examples.

Individual contribution is not uncommon when it comes to strategy games with an online element. You personal performance is what wins your clan points in games like Star Craft and War Craft 3 – you know strategy games.

15. Immahnoob
    May 4, 2016 at 8:14 am

“Which is just another facet for strategy games.”

Learn not to strawman, faggot.

“You personal performance is what wins your clan points in games like Star Craft and War Craft 3 – you know strategy games.”

That’s not “personal performance” though, then you’d have to agree this game is about personal performance too, since you’re clearly choosing the strategy.

May 4, 2016 at 8:28 am

This is not a strawman, buttmunch. You asserted that I disliked strategy games and presented the voting bit as evidence. Also where are all the examples to support your other claims?

Yes, it is personal performance – your decisions, as the player, affect the outcome of the game. In this case the overall vote decides the outcome similar to Twitch plays Pokemon, which is not very strategic.

17. Immahnoob
    May 4, 2016 at 8:43 am

“This is not a strawman, buttmunch. You asserted that I disliked strategy games and presented the voting bit as evidence.”

They’ve inserted a system in the game that exists everywhere. You vote for the route you choose all the time.

So that means you pretty much dislike basic human reasoning while also disliking pretty much every game, including strategy games.

“Also where are all the examples to support your other claims?”

What evidence? Everything I said is factual.

“So voting is not a common feature of strategy games and me disliking it doesn’t show that I dislike strategy games in general – good to know.”

No, you dislike games in general if you want to go this route. I wanted to spare your ass a bit, but now you’ve went full twit.

“your decisions, as the player, affect the outcome of the game.”

Which is the same situation here, voting is just another way to affect it.

“In this case the overall vote decides the outcome similar to Twitch plays Pokemon, which is not very strategic.”

I think you’re slightly retarded, you bring up Warcraft 3 then you forget how 2v2’s and 3v3’s work. There’s teamwork involved, and it’s decided by the majority, which is primarily still voting.

18. alterku
    alterku
    May 4, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Did you mean up to four, or is part of the sentence missing?

19. catazxy
    catazxy
    May 4, 2016 at 12:43 pm

Oh man, what a battle (debate) !

20. catazxy
    catazxy
    May 4, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Oh, just sony stuff, too bad, this would be perfect on pc

21. Immahnoob
    May 4, 2016 at 2:09 pm

It’s one hell of a retarded debate…

May 4, 2016 at 2:37 pm

I agree – you are a retard with your baseless character evaluations.

May 4, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Not really a debate – he is an overglorified troll, but it’s rather entertaining watching him stumble.

May 4, 2016 at 2:59 pm

“So that means you pretty much dislike basic human reasoning while also
    disliking pretty much every game, including strategy games.” – PHAHAHAAH! And you complain about strawman? You should enter the comedy business for all the wrong reasons.

“What evidence? Everything I said is factual.” – so this is what the voices in your head are telling you? Well anything stated without evidence can just as easily be dismissed without evidence.

25. Immahnoob
    May 4, 2016 at 8:11 pm

So your words don’t belong to you, faggot? :^)

26. Immahnoob
    May 4, 2016 at 8:12 pm

“PHAHAHAAH! And you complain about strawman? You should enter the comedy business for all the wrong reasons.”

You can’t even provide a counter argument. I took your claims word by word.

“so this is what the voices in your head are telling you? Well anything stated without evidence can just as easily be dismissed without evidence.”

I don’t need evidence here, or are you retarded?

“There is no voting system in Warcraft 3 remotely similar to what was shown in the trailer, but you already know that and are trying to move goalposts.”

I’m not moving anything, or do you have evidence saying otherwise? I clearly said that it’s another facet of all strategy games. Voting is omnipresent in team games.

May 4, 2016 at 8:47 pm

“You can’t even provide a counter argument.” – a counter argument against what – your unsubstantiated claims. Sure I do. Everything I say is factual – can’t you see? You are a retard otherwise.

“I don’t need evidence here” – of course you don’t. After all everything you say is factual, right? As long it’s factual you don’t need evidence.

“Voting is omnipresent in team games.” – lol.

28. Immahnoob
    May 4, 2016 at 11:06 pm

“a counter argument against what – your unsubstantiated claims.”

“Sure I do. Everything I say is factual – can’t you see? You are a retard otherwise.”

Don’t see your evidence, I provided your own quotes though.

“of course you don’t. After all everything you say is factual, right? As long it’s factual you don’t need evidence.”

Of course, or are you saying that your own quotes are lies?

“lol.”

Can’t handle the truth now?

May 5, 2016 at 5:27 am

“So you’re proclaiming yourself a liar or are you retracting your previous statements?” – no, I’m calling you a liar.

“Don’t see your evidence, I provided your own quotes though.” – of course you don’t see my evidence – why would you, trollboy?

“Of course, or are you saying that your own quotes are lies?” – nope, I’m calling you a brick wall with the devotion of a cultist.

“Can’t handle the truth now?” – I’m just laughing at your oblivious statements.

May 5, 2016 at 5:27 am

Nope, I’m calling you a retard – I know English is hard to grasp.

31. Immahnoob
    May 5, 2016 at 7:44 am

So you really are lying, that’s good to know, good game.

32. Immahnoob
    May 5, 2016 at 7:45 am

” no, I’m calling you a liar.”

Without evidence, good to know.

“of course you don’t see my evidence – why would you, trollboy?”

When you’re not providing it, of course I can’t see it, mongoloid.

“nope, I’m calling you a brick wall with the devotion of a cultist.”

How does that change that you said your own quotes are not evidence of what you said?

“I’m just laughing at your oblivious statements.”

Prove that they’re oblivious.

May 5, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Nope, just making a character judgement after repeated interaction.

May 5, 2016 at 3:34 pm

You do make a good argument – for abortion that is.

35. Immahnoob
    May 5, 2016 at 3:56 pm

That’s quite an irrelevant character judgement, we were talking about something else, maybe you should unrustle yourself.