Nicalis has announced the console release date for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth “Afterbirth” downloadable content.
The new content will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 10th, in both North America and Europe. Wii U owners will unfortunately have to wait a bit longer, as the DLC will come to that platform “in the coming months”.
Setting you back eleven dollars, the new content promises of 100 hours of gameplay and over a thousand new rooms to challenge. Here’s a full list of new content, via Nicalis:
- Over 100 hours of more gameplay
- Greed Mode a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
- Expanded main game a new final area with a new final boss
- Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday
- Online Leaderboards compete for highscore/best time
- Ten totally new and awesome challenges
- 1000+ new room designs
- MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
- 120 new items-not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards-taking the item count up beyond 500
- Alternate soundtrack
- New secret transformations!
Uber secrets including:
- Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
- Four new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
- Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
- 100+ enemies, with new designs
- Eight new bosses