We’ve learned (via Gamer.ne.jp) that animation studio White Fox is producing an anime adaptation for Aquaplus’ upcoming game, Utawarerumono: False Mask.
While the game is launching across PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita on September 24th, the anime is going to broadcast shortly after, in October.
You can find the confirmed production staff, and voice actors, below:
- Haku – Keiji Fujiwara
- Klon – Risa Taneda
- Rulutie – Ai Kakuma
- Nekone – Inori Minase
- Ukon – Kentaro Tone
- Supervisor – Keitaro Motonaga
- Character Planning – Tatsuki Amadzuyu / Misato Mitsumi
- Character Design – Masahiko Tanada
- Scenario Supervisor – Munemitsu Suga
- Series Organizer – Takamitsu Kono
- Music – Naoya Shimokawa / Aquaplus
- Animation Studio – White Fox