Microsoft has announced their plans for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo.
The company will host their E3 2015 press conference on Monday, June 15 at 9:30 a.m. PDT. Microsoft will give fans a look at “everything from in-depth looks at previously-announced games to trailers for our unannounced titles coming in 2015 and beyond.” You’ll be able to watch a livestream via Xbox.com, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Windows Phone. Spike TV is also going to air their “Xbox: Game On” broadcast in both the USA and Canada.
Microsoft also put out a tease:
“This year, we have an amazing games lineup to share (who knew it’d be so hard to pack all of our exclusive E3 premieres into an hour and a half?), so we’re saving a lot of exciting reveals for gamescom in August.”
Microsoft is also hosting an hour long “Xbox Daily: Live @ E3″ show on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 4:00 p.m PDT, each day of the show. This broadcast will cover things ranging from “breaking news, exclusive announcements, trailer reveals, game demos, and interviews with game creators.”
Lastly, the company is offering the chance for 500 lucky fans to win a ticket to E3 2015. The following rules apply:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing at 9:30 a.m. PDT on Monday, June 15, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
- Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party on Monday afternoon, June 15, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
- VIP access to the Xbox esports Celebrity Challenge and Twitch Party sponsored by Xbox.
- Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.
You can find more details over on the Xbox E3 portal.