Today, Helldivers (The popular squad-based action shooter from Arrowhead Studios) receives a bounteous payload of content with the, “Turn Up the Heat,” Update. The full list of additions is as follows:
- Increased rank cap from 25 to 27
- New Trophies
- New environment: Volcanic planets, full of dangers.
- New Bug enemy: The Bug Impaler.
- New Cyborg enemy: The Cyborg Hound.
- New Illuminate enemy: The Illuminate Obelisk.
- Three new objective types: Repair and Fire Artillery, Disarm Unexploded Ordnance, and Geological Survey.
- New customization outfit: The Volcanic Camouflage set.
- New perk: Strong Arm, allowing you to throw further.
Along with the aforementioned content, new weapon packs are being released today to outfit your Helldivers. These packs, including brand new weapons and an exo-suit, are available separately or in one bundle.
Look for HELLDIVERS on the PlayStation Store.