First Gameplay for Tokyo Xanadu and Taiko Drum Master: V Version in Playstation Sizzle Reel

tokyo xanadu 04-22-15-1

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan has opened a web portal for their upcoming spring and summer lineup of games.

Featured below, the new trailers actually reveal the first gameplay footage of Falcom’s Tokyo Xanadu and Bandai Namco’s Taiko Drum Master: V Version for PS Vita.

You can find the trailers below:

PS4 and PS Vita Game Lineup Trailer

PS Vita Game Lineup Trailer

Finally, it’s worth mentioning there are bits for games like Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, and Street Fighter V, however these games are not coming this spring or summer, unfortunately.

, , , ,

1. Lester Paredes
    Lester Paredes
    April 22, 2015 at 12:08 pm

Is it strange that the one game out of that lineup that I want the least is Persona Dancing All Night?

2. MaidKillua
    MaidKillua
    April 22, 2015 at 12:43 pm

The most surprising thing here is that Sony remembers that the Vita exists

Tokyo Xanadu hype, as with everything Falcom does. Not really interested in the rest. Maybe Shiren if it makes it West

3. Raziel Barkrai
    Raziel Barkrai
    April 22, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Same here. I think I’m just burnt out from all the spin-offs P4 has gotten. Tokyo Xanadu and Luminous Ark Infinity look very interesting.

4. PenguinPlayer
    PenguinPlayer
    April 22, 2015 at 2:10 pm

“Can you Xanadu?”

I dunno, can I? That being said, it looks pretty good, I just hope the Vita doesn’t end up like the PSP with 99% of cool games not localized. Gonna import Taiko no Tatsujin V, I like that series and it’s not like you need to know japanese to play it.

5. pekikuubik
    pekikuubik
    April 22, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Huh, a new character. I wonder why she isn’t in the TX key visual.

6. Barret Somerville
    Barret Somerville
    April 22, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Thats some awesome advertising, just reminded my self that p5 is coming out this year. get hyped!