[Editor’s note: we’ve updated the list of platforms for which this game will be available.]
Badland is a physics-based puzzle game in which you play as Clony, a flying creature, which solves puzzles and overcomes obstacles.
Badland was initially a tablet game on Android and iOS, and was well received, winning Apple’s Game of the Year award for 2013. Badland: Game of the Year Edition, a version of the game updated for more powerful platforms, has the following features:
- unlike the tablet version, it allows players to fly backward
- levels have been altered to accommodate the above functionality
- 100 singleplayer levels (about 15 hours’ worth of content)
- 100 co-op and 27 multiplayer deathmatch stages that allow for up to four players
- enhanced, full-HD visuals
- supports cross-buy and cross-save for Playstation platforms
You can watch the Playstation trailer for the game above.
Badland: Game of the Year Edition launches this Spring on the PC, Xbox One, Wii U, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, and Vita.