Nintendo’s “Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses” concert tour is returning.
The now third iteration of the classical tour is coming under the moniker “The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Master Quest.” Naturally, you can expect music from all of the Zelda games, as well as the upcoming remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask on the Nintendo 3DS.
Here is the full list of cities the tour is coming to:
- Nashville, Tennessee, Schermerhorn Symphony Center; Jan. 21, 22
- Honolulu, Concert Hall; Jan. 30
- Tokyo, Tokyo International Forum; Feb. 7
- Boston, Symphony Hall; Feb. 27
- Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, Arena Monterrey; March 6
- Mexico City, Arena Ciudad de Mexico; March 8
- Toronto, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; March 20
- Stockholm, Ericsson Globe; April 16
- London, Wembley Arena; April 17
- Düsseldorf, Germany, Mitsubishi Electric Halle; April 19
- Paris, Palais des Congrès; April 23
- Milan, Teatro degli Arcimboldi; April 24
- Atlanta, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; April 30
- Edmonton, Alberta, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 20
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Queen Elizabeth Theatre; May 22
- Calgary, Alberta, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium; May 23
- Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
- Austin, Texas, Long Center for the Performing Arts; June 20
- Houston, Jones Hall for the Performing Arts; Oct. 22
You can find the entire schedule, and ticket purchasing information via the concert’s official website.