Kasedo Games have announced that Crowntakers, their turn-based, fantasy-themed multiplayer RPG, is finally available.
Featured above, you can view a pretty thorough launch trailer for the game featuring its core mechanics, which consist mostly of exploring, questing, and strengthening your character of choice. The goal of the game is to seek out and rescue the kidnapped leader, the King, and return him to power in a land rife with turmoil.
Here are the games key features:
- Roguelike turn-based strategy meets RPG in a beautifully created fantasy world
- On every game start the world is rebuilt with different environments and encounters; encouraging players to try different strategies
- More than 4 diverse and procedural environments ranging from mountain passes to shadowy castles
- Hire 9 individual mercenaries to take on bandits, wildlife and malevolent knights on ahexagonal battlefield. Utilise the unique class skills of the archer, wizard, scout and others
- Gather resources, level-up your companions, collect mighty equipment and consume helpful potions to survive until your quest is complete
- Alternative endings: will you save the king before the time runs out?
You can find Crowntakers here on Steam, for $14.99 dollars.