The Bayonetta 2 Demo and Launch Trailer will Assault Your Senses

Nintendo has announced that a playable demo f0r Bayonetta 2 is now available via the Wii U eShop.

To celebrate the launch of the demo, Nintendo has also released the game’s launch trailer two weeks ahead of its western release.

Bayonetta 2 is coming later this month, on October 24th.

1. nonscpo
    nonscpo
    October 9, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Im surprised they didnt also release the first game too, got to motivate those Wii U owners that never played the original somehow.

2. Neojames82
    Neojames82
    October 9, 2014 at 2:51 pm

The first game is included in Bayonetta 2 :)

3. RandomDev
    RandomDev
    October 9, 2014 at 3:43 pm

I should download this as I’m considering getting bayonetta.

4. nonscpo
    nonscpo
    October 9, 2014 at 4:04 pm

true but release it like a month early let people get to know her and what shes about and boom right after that release the demo. It like fishing, hooking them takes time its not an overnight thing.

5. Hydroninja9
    Hydroninja9
    October 9, 2014 at 5:09 pm

I preordered this game , downloading the demo now :D

6. bf313
    bf313
    October 10, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Looks like a GOTY to me, the demo footage was crazy. Can’t wait to get this and my Wii U around Christmas time. Tempted to buy it in advance to help first week sales.

7. British_Otaku
    British_Otaku
    October 10, 2014 at 4:06 pm

No need to rush as long as you get it and have fun. You aren’t aiming for the extremely rare Europe only First Print edition like myself and there isn’t any BS DLC exclusive to the first week copies at a dodgy store.

8. bf313
    bf313
    October 10, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Very true but this game will need all the help it can get as far as early sales figures go.

9. artemisthemp
    artemisthemp
    October 12, 2014 at 7:56 am

To WiiU any game seem like a GOTY since, they get so few (At less you will be able to “enjoy” WatchDogs this November)

10. bf313
    bf313
    October 12, 2014 at 4:30 pm

What are you talking about? It looks like a GOTY because it looks amazing, has nothing to do with the fact that it’s on Wii U. As for Watch Dogs who cares, the game was awful no matter what platform it was on.

11. British_Otaku
    British_Otaku
    October 12, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Fair enough, I was in the same position as you last year with The Wonderful 101 and bought it in September when it released, though I got a Wii U for Christmas.

I got some extra value from “feeling like I helped” and getting it signed by Wonder Blue and Wonder White’s voice actors before I could play it as well.

You aren’t so likely to get something like that, but if you have the money and want to…