Project Spark is launching today on Xbox One, following the game’s six month beta phase.
During the entirety of the game’s beta phase, over a million creators have logged in over four million hours, creating over 70,000 game levels that will be playable when the full version of the game is live today.
Despite the retail version launching today, you can get the game right now on Xbox One or the Windows 8.1 Game store. The retail version will cost $39.99 dollars, and it comes with downloadable content that you’d have to pay $85 for separately, which includes:
- The “Champions Quest: Void Storm” adventure
- “First Contact” sci-fi theme pack
- “Sir Haakon the Knight” playable champion
- “Arctic Glaciers” winter landscape
- “Massive World Builders Pack” expansion
- “Yeti’s Rage” content pack
- One-month “Spark Premium” membership
You could, however, download the free version of the game and unlock these with in game tokens, or you can naturally spend real world money to unlock them quicker.
To celebrate the launch of the game, Microsoft has revealed two comprehensive trailers for the game, both of which you can view below: