So you’re a regular visitor at Niche Gamer? The obscure games, the niche games, the weird games, whatever you want to call them, we love them and we know that you love them as well. We only cover these games on our regular feed, and we only cover them on our podcast as well.
Niche News of the Week
- Intel Pulls Ads from Gamasutra in the Wake of #GamerGate
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song is Revealed for PS3 and PS Vita
- Twitch is Making Broadcasters Who are Paid by Sponsors Publicly Disclose It
- Steam is Now Enforcing Full Disclosure of Paid Recommendations
- Larian Studios Not So Adverse to Crowdfunding Again?
- Introducing a New Indie CRPG, Crimea
- Battle Chef Brigade is Funded on Kickstarter
- Official Themes for PS Vita are Now Available via Update 3.3o
- Empyrion is a Survivalist Minecraft Set in Space
- The Producer of Dragon Quest X Wants the Game on PS4
Topic of the Week
Intel has dropped advertisement support of Gamasutra due to their stance against gamers. This is a monumental achievement for the campaign and for the naysayers that continually spew forth hatred and vitriol towards the gamers that have given them jobs, and a way of life. It’s a conundrum that has continued and we try to disseminate our thoughts in an attempt to decipher the insane backlash towards Intel’s decision.
You can enjoy our podcast below, or you can download it here (right click and save as).
Please Leave Feedback and Ask Us Questions
Please write in to Niche Gamer-cast @ Niche Gamer (click to open a new message with your preferred email provider) with any questions, comments, music recommendations, and so on that you guys have. We will respond to any emails we get on the air during the next show!