We’ve known about FuRyu’s new 3DS RPG, Legend of Legacy, but unfortunately we haven’t really known what type of staff are heading the development behind the game.
Thanks to this week’s Famitsu magazine, we’ve gotten a short list of the most notable developers working on the game, namely veterans from the Final Fantasy, SaGa, Chrono Trigger, and even the Parasite Eve games.
Here are the developers and the most notable games they’ve worked on:
- Director: Masataka Matsuura (former Level-5)
- Image Illustration: Tomomi Kobayashi (SaGa series)
- Game Design: Kyoji Koizumi (SaGa series)
- Character Design: Ryo Hirao (Pixiv)
- Background Artist: Misako Tsutsui (Final Fantasy, SaGa, etc.)
- Monster Design: Yuuichirou Kojima (former Square Enix) and Ryoji Shimogama (Resident Evil, Parasite Eve 2)
- Composer: Masashi Hamauzu (SaGa, Final Fantasy, etc.)
- Sound Editor: Kenichi Saito
- Text Direction: Masato Kato (Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, etc.)
- Narration: Emiko Shiratori
- Title Logo Design: Tadahiko Kawaguchi
- Movie Design: Shuhei Yamagata
The Legend of Legacy is coming to Japan on January 22nd for 5,908 yen.