Square Enix has revealed their roster of games for Gamescom 2014.
The global publisher is bringing the following games across various platforms:
Consoles and PC
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS4, PS3, PC) – Now Available
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (PS3) – December 5
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4, XBO, PC) – December 9
- Nosgoth (PC) – In Closed Beta
Handheld and Mobile Devices
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (iOS, Android) – TBA
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (iOS, Android) – Available Now
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS) – September 19
Also revealed today is the news that Square Enix is localizing the smartphone version of Dragon Quest IV. Here is their official press blurb for the title:
Get ready to journey through the lands, seas and skies of the vibrant Dragon Quest world with Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen, an exciting new mobile version of the NES title Dragon Quest IV originally released in 1990 in Japan and recently updated for the Nintendo DS in 2008. The game includes five chapters to discover and a host of colorful characters to keep you company and battle by your side. Players can journey through the epic environments using all-new touch-screen controls.
Gamescom is going down in Cologne, German from August 13th to the 17th.