You read that headline right – Capcom has shown off a whole truckload of new footage for their hot new Playstation 4 title, Deep Down.
The new footage comes from Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia’s Playstation 4 Lab web series, a channel for developers to showcase their games via Playstation.
We’ve also gotten some notable gameplay features, courtesy of Gamekana, who also recorded the stream:
- Capcom can’t currently confirm the date or status of the beta test.
- You can evade attacks with triangle.
- You will only be able to play as a male avatar. (story reasons)
- Capcom is considering utilizing the PS4’s share functionality.
- Multiplayer will supports up to four players.
- There will be a selection of four weapons to begin with, more will be added later.
- Remote Play with Playstation Vita will be supported.
Check out the gameplay below: