Atlus has published a hefty update to Dragon’s Crown that not only brings several improvements and changes, but also some notable upgrades.
The two most notable of the upgrades are the adding of an Ultimate Difficulty, which also brings withit a new dungeon called the Sky Road of Dreams. The level cap when playing on the Ultimate difficulty has been raised from 99 to 255, so start grinding again!
You can find the full list of patch notes below:
- Improved operational stability under certain circumstances.
- If you clear the ninth level of the Labyrinth of Chaos you can now select the “ultimate” level of difficulty at the temple.
- When you’re playing on “ultimate” you can access the new automatically generated dungeon “Sky Road of Dreams.”
- On “ultimate” difficulty the level cap has been raised from level 99 to level 255.
- Both the up arrows and the L button can now be individually used as item shortcuts.
- Damage can now be displayed as a total number.
- Silhouettes can now be displayed on the foreground to improve visibility.
- On a save game with a cleared game it’s possible to skip the initial phase of the story with new characters and start with the search for the talismans.
- It’s possible to skip quests that have already been completed once.
- Adjusted skill effects and actions for each class.
- Adjusted behavior of NPCs.
- Adjusted effects and rules of equipment and items in the Arena.
- Made all round improvements to the system in order to enhance operability and ease of use.
The patch is currently available across all regions of the Playstation Network.