NIS America has revealed the full name for The Witch and the Hundred Knights, and its Western release date.
The game will be simply The Witch and the Hundred Knight, and it is slated for early next year on the Playstation 3. According to NISA, the pluralization was dropped to help fit with the game’s story.
You can check out the game’s official story and features below:
Synopsis of the story:
Fed up with being unable to travel beyond the borders of her swamp, the witch Metallia forges a
contract with the legendary Hundred Knight to help her realize her ambition of spreading her
swamp throughout all of Medea. As the Hundred Knight, your mission is to do whatever your
master, the Swamp Witch, commands. Explore the world, destroy Pillars built to prevent her
swamp from spreading, and wreak indiscriminate havoc. However, in the back of your inhuman
mind, you begin to wonder… What prevents Metallia from leaving the swamp? Why do the other
witches shun her, and how can she survive in a swamp that is notorious for how poisonous its
fumes are? Is Metallia really a witch to respect, or is she one to fear?
- Dark fantasy melee: Equip up to five different weapons at a time to build diverse, guard-breaking combos!
- Be thee dexterous?: Use the Mystical Dodge feature to slow down time by avoiding an enemy’s attack at the last moment!
- Enemy chowdown: Remain in Metallia’s service longer by consuming your foes when your Gigcals are low!
- Magical metamorphosis: Switch between different “facets” to best clobber your enemies and explore this dark fantasy world.
- Sinister is the name of the game: Enjoy the tale of one girl’s vengeance against the entire world—and “mercy” is not in her vocabulary!
- Dual Audio galore: Players have the ability to switch between and enjoy both the English and Japanese audio tracks whilst adventuring!
You an also view the game’s updated website here.