Rising Star Games and Thunderful have revealed over 17 minutes of gameplay for Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise, during the Summer of Gaming showcase.
As previously reported, the game is both a prequel and sequel to the original game. Playing in both modern Boston, and Louisiana town Le Carré in the past, players uncover the serial murders of Le Carré with FBI Agents York (through his memories) and Jones.
You can find the new trailer (via IGN) below.
You can find the rundown (via Rising Star Games) below.
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carré and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise launches July 10th on Nintendo Switch.
Image: Rising Star Games