In a clear bid to capitalize on the awkward-at-best launch of Mass Effect: Andromeda, Coffee Stain Studios are porting their “Waste of Space” downloadable content for Goat Simulator to PlayStation 4.
The new DLC will be made available tomorrow, March 21st, in both North America and Europe. Featured above, you can view a new trailer showcasing the DLC in all it’s aimless glory.
Goat Simulator: Waste of Space has been available on PC since May of last year. Here’s a rundown on the DLC, via Coffee Stain:
Goat simulation is finally leaving the planet where it was once conceived to explore the endless possibilities of space (Though we only had time to explore some of them)
You no longer have to fantasize about colonizing space as a simulated goat. Your dreams have finally come true!
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content. I know PR. Hire me Valve!
- No crew member will be left unromanced