Independent Mexico-based developer Lienzo is set to release their fur-filled 2D metroidvania platformer Hunter’s Legacy on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The game will launch for both platforms on January 24th and January 20th, respectively. The game will cost $6.99.
Hunter’s Legacy has players controlling the powerful huntress cat Un’Amak, as you embark on your journey to save the Kingdom of Iripur from the evil Morodir. Featured above, you can view a ridiculous trailer for the game, showcasing its features and of course – some cats.
It’s worth mentioning the game is not a roguelike (nor procedurally generated), with the game world described as being “big” and “connected,” and the developers are not “hand-holding” you. There world is littered with secrets to purchase upgrades, enemies, and more.
Here are the key features in the game:
- Slash your enemies with your mighty twin swords!
- Aim your bow and charge your attacks to deal even more damage!
- Roll out of the enemies’ way to counter-attack!
- Enemies come in many forms and sizes!
- Battle your enemies while you enjoy an adrenaline pumping soundtrack!
Hunter’s Legacy has been available for PC and Mac via Steam since July of last year