Independent British developer Sludj Games have put their new game Wrongworld onto Steam Greenlight.
The “surreal survival game” is set in a low poly world, filled with “freakish inhabitants.” Featured above, you can view the game’s new trailer – it’s not necessarily freakish as it’s more goofy, but it did look like the game’s protagonist was flying via blood shooting out of its rectum.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Crash-landed on an alien planet, our hero will need all the help he can get to survive… That’s where you come in.
- Randomly-generated worlds means it’s different every time you play.
- Use your ninja skills to battle the freakish natives found throughout the world.
- Gather resources from across the land and build yourself an epic new home.
- Craft tools, structures, weapons, gadgets, magic potions and more.
- Will you build a new life for yourself here on Wrongworld? Or will you try to rebuild your ship and get the hell out of here?
Sludj is headed by British native Jamie Coles, with the plot coming off as equally British: you play as a nameless creature that crash lands on a strange alien planet, while on the way back from intergalactic shopping. You’ll have to watch your hunger meter while exploring, crafting, and fighting off baddies.
Wrongworld is planned for an Early Access release sometime in the first quarter of this year. If you want to throw a vote to its Greenlight, head on over to its Steam page.