If you’re looking for a game with sexy orcs in it, then look no further than Zoria and the Cursed Land, where you become said sexy orc.
Currently the game is not officially out yet, but those interested can try out the demo on Steam or Itch.io. If you enjoy it, then we recommend checking out developer AllFenom’s Twitter for updates on the game’s upcoming release.
Zoria and the Cursed Land is a metroidvania where you play as Zoria Dunne, a half orc, half human hybrid. She’ll find herself on an adventure when she gets trapped on a mysterious island, losing her friends in the process. Now she’ll have to search for them and find out the mysteries of the strange island.
Here’s a trailer of the game’s original announcement:
Here’s a rundown on Zoria and the Cursed Land:
Zoria and the Cursed Land info
You play as Zoria Dunne, half orc adventurer (human/orc), eager to explore the world.
You end up trapped in this mysterious island covered by a dense fog filled with strange monsters, without your friends, Chocolo and Dhorgos. Confused, you start walking around trying to find your friends with no clear direction.
Take your time exploring the ruins, forest and caves looking for your lost friends. Once you reach the town you’ll start the real adventure.
Zoria and the Cursed Land features
- A full explorable island filled with caves, ruins and more!
- Combat mechanics that feel good.
- Unique NPCs, there’re no random NPCs around (Woman, Man, Kid, etc.) Everyone has it’s own name, story, etc. (But they may not tell you yet!)
- A lot of tools to progress the story and defeat enemies.
- A full set of rings with effects you can unlock.
- Map of the game that unlocks as you progress.
- Upgrade system for weapon and tools.
- Side quests for NPCs with their own side story.