Announced way back in 2017, publisher Finji and developer Andrew Shouldice have announced Tunic release date is finally set for March 2022.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Explore a land filled with lost legends, ancient powers, and ferocious monsters in TUNIC, an isometric action game about a small fox on a big adventure. Stranded on a mysterious beach, armed with only your own curiosity, you will confront colossal beasts, collect strange and powerful items, and unravel long-lost secrets.
Keep your wits about you and be brave, little fox!
- Explore a hostile and intricately-connected world of shady forests, sprawling ruins, and labyrinthine catacombs
- Fight mighty bosses deep beneath the earth, high above the clouds, and in places stranger still
- Collect the missing manual pages, bursting with hints and original full-colour illustrations
- Discover hidden treasures to help you on your way
- Unearth secret relics, secret techniques, secret puzzles, and… listen, there’s a lot of secrets!
- Featuring sound design by Power Up Audio (Celeste, Darkest Dungeon, Subnautica: Below Zero)
- And an original soundtrack by Lifeformed (Dustforce, Double Fine Adventure)