Publisher Microids and developer Balio Studio have announced The Sisters 2: Road to Fame, a new party game sequel based on the 2017 series Les Sisters.
The new open world party game is coming to Windows PC, Mac, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, PS4, and PS5 this fall. A physical release is planned for Switch, PS4, and PS5.
Here’s a rundown on the new game:
Double the trouble, double the fun, our Sisters are back to cause twice the chaos!
The story begins when you and your favorite sister are gifted a tablet to reward your good grades. Your sister immediately creates an account on a trendy social network, not only to share her adventures with her best friends, but also for something else… As your beloved yet mischievous sister, she wants to surpass the fame of your own account to become the new popular influencer in town!
Our favorite Sisters will have to compete in a frenzied race for followers!
- Explore the town with its new places and upgraded designs, meet the inhabitants and take up all the challenges of the 24 super-influencers in town in the Adventure Mode!
- 24 crazy new mini-games to beat the scores: Toma-throw, Laser game, Blop-blop diving, Crazy cooking…
- Enjoy the 4 multiplayers modes to challenge your friends and you family.
- Collect all the gift cards by completing all the missions, unlock stylish items and custom your Sister to become the fanciest!
- Replay the game endlessly as Marine or Wendy and try to unlock the secret ending…