Publisher Digerati and developer Buffcorp have announced Super Buff HD for PC and consoles.
The new quick first-person shooter is coming to Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 sometime in 2023.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Super Buff HD is a fast-paced skate-surf-FPS. The year is 202020. It’s wild. All the buff dudes have turned on society. STOP THEM
- MOBILITY TO MAKE YOU FEEL SUPER POWERED: Levels are playgrounds you can jump, shred, and bounce all over. Grind between rails. Body-surf on enemies. Use water jets, trampolines, poop fountains and pretty much anything to launch yourself heavenwards for huge air.
- MIGHTY WEAPONS TO KEEP THE BUFF AT BAY: Choose from a modest armory of killy toys, each with dual firing modes and unique functionality. From a trusty hammer that always makes its way back to you no matter how far you throw it, to a revolving potato cannon with backup basketball bombs.
- A WORLD OF POOP AND PURE IMAGINATION: Your battle against the buff takes place across 20+ levels of strangeness. Levels are variously and hilariously themed, such as mushroom, street, dinosaur-cowboy, sci-fi, mall, and sewage (don’t fall in the brown stuff).
- HIGH SCORES FOR SELF-GRATIFICATION: Measure the success of your buff-battering performances by racking up ker-azy high scores. Build and keep your multiplier going for even higher scores. Pull on your big boy pants and put some thunder in your number.
- TOTALLY NUTS, OVER BUFFED BOSSES: Face off against a freakshow of good and pumped boss dudes. Topple a tower block with bulging biceps. Smack down a sword-wielding trashcan titan. Make mincemeat out of a belly-flopping mushroom king.