Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Pow Wow Entertainment shared a new trailer for Stuntfest: World Tour at their digital showcase today.
Here’s the new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the July-announced game:
Ready, set, eject! Stuntfest – World Tour is the sweet adrenaline-kicking mix between racing and extreme sports with an unique aimed ejection mechanism. 18 players compete against each other in an elimination-based Stuntshow through various nerve-wrecking game modes. The goal? To shine on stage and become the winner of the festival.
Grab your wheels
Characters turn into living projectiles, ejected out of the vehicles and catapulted hundreds of meters through the air. The player maintains control when maneuvering their character while hurtling over vast distances and after crashing through unpredictable obstacles. Up in the air, the player can take advantage of quirky gadgets to reach secret shortcuts and turn the tables at the last second. And the best part: Recover after a high jump and dive back into the next vehicle on the road!
Glide into the lead
Need a break from the action? Meet up and fool around in the Stuntfest arena, a vast festival area where you can flex your reflexes and surround yourself with other kindred stunt buddies. Use the pit in the backstage area to upgrade and customize your car or character and become the next champion of the insane Stuntshow tournament!
Be the BEST
- A wild selection of the gutsiest competitions – from crash derby to a head-on-head glider race!
- Shoot for the stars! Eject from the car at the perfect moment to get ahead or for a surprise comeback
- Compete in the all-new trending extreme action sport. Become the next champion of the insane Stuntshow tournament!
- From a punkster granny to a famous streamer – choose your favorite character and make it your own through various skins!
- Customizable and upgradable vehicles – Your favorite is ready to be discovered!
Of the FEST
What are you waiting for?
The show is about to start, see you there!
Stuntfest: World Tour is coming first to Windows PC (via Steam) sometime later in 2022.