PikPok has announced Shatter Remastered Deluxe for PC and consoles.
Shatter Remastered Deluxe is launching sometime later in 2022 for $9.99 across Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on Shatter Remastered Deluxe:
Shatter Remastered Deluxe
Relive the award-winning classic that redefined a genre.
Shatter returns in stunning 4K resolution running at 120fps, with a modernised UI, and multiple visual improvements. Re-experience the highly acclaimed original soundtrack, remixed and remastered in 5.1 surround sound.
Shatter Remastered Deluxe brings back the brick-breaking action.
Travel through 10 distinct worlds and battle 9 unique bosses; packed with amazing physics effects, power-ups and special attacks. Take control of the playing field with the innovative “suck and blow” mechanic, altering the game to your benefit and charging up ultimate ability SHARDSTORM.
- Vibrant 3D style presented across 10 distinct worlds.
- A unique “Suck and Blow” mechanic that gives you more control when targeting attacks.
- 71 levels of intense action that present new challenges as you progress.
- 9 incredible Boss battles that will push your brick-breaking skills to the limit.
- Includes five game modes:
- Story: explore the full Shatter Remastered Deluxe experience across 71 exciting levels.
- Endless: stay alive as long as possible to chase your highest score.
- Boss Rush: take on all 9 bosses back to back in the ultimate challenge.
- Time Attack: get the highest score you can in a limited time.
- Couch co-op: Team up with a friend and compete for the best score.
- Global leaderboards so you can track your high scores against the best brick-breakers in the world.
- Highly acclaimed original synthwave soundtrack, remixed and remastered in 5.1 surround sound.