Dear Villagers have released a new gameplay trailer for Flying Oak Games’ roguelite platformer, ScourgeBringer.
You play as Kyhra, as she fights her way through the procedurally generated ruins of an ancient civilization. Upgrade Kyhra by finding mementos left behind by previous explorers, and slay hordes of monsters in fast, frantic platforming-based combat. The game entered Early Access in February 2020.
The developers also announced a special Supporter Bundle that will be available upon release. This includes the soundtrack, a 12-page prequel comic, 20 early prototypes, and a dozen wallpapers.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
- Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste”
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
- Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets