Ubisoft have announced the release date of massively multiplayer racing and stunt game Riders Republic during Ubisoft Forward.
As previously reported, Players are tasked to be one of several anarchic adrenaline junkies to ski, snowboard, bike or wingsuit down dangerous courses. Players gain better gear to partake in bigger events (such as Red Bull or the XGames), completing courses as stylishly as possible.
Players can still explore the open world wilds, taking in nature peacefully on a wing-glider, or continuing to race around nature, theme parks, ski resorts, and more.
The deep dive trailer (found below) discusses how with any activity players do, they can unlock more customization options and ways to have fun. If you want to take a break from your career and tricks, you can explore nature as well, and you can still earn stars for finding landmarks like that as well.
Riders Republic launches September 2nd for Windows PC (via Epic Games Store, Uplay), PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Google Stadia.
You can find the full rundown (via Epic Games Store) below.
Jump into the Riders Republic™ massive multiplayer playground! Grab your bike, skis, snowboard, or wingsuit and explore an open world sports paradise where the rules are yours to make—or break.
- Battle against up to 64 players simultaneously in a massive multiplayer playground.
- Compete in an all-out mass start race—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish!
- Customize your character to show off your style to your friends or show up the competition.
- Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through a seamless open world in Career mode or multiplayer events.
- Go wild on the heights of iconic US national parks like Yosemite, Zion, and Bryce Canyon.