Become a vengeful skeletal warrior as you fight your way through procedurally generated dungeons. While you’ll find plenty of gear, weapons, and perks on your quest; your strongest asset is your own skull, which can be thrown at enemies.
Your skull-chucking attack will gain different effects and properties based on the headgear you have equipped. Brave the dungeons alone, or bring up to three other revenants along with you in local co-op.
You can find the launch trailer below.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Skeletal Avenger is a hack’n’slash roguelite with a massive perk arsenal and head-chucking special moves! Re-animate skeletons and use your fighting skills to avenge your own death!
- Build your playstyle each run with over 50 perks and trinkets!
- Decapitate yourself to do special attacks: Your hat determines the effect
- Fight in four biomes: Dungeons, Sewers, Dark Caverns and the Sorcerer’s Castle
- Over a dozen enemies with unique behaviors
- Explore procedurally generated & hand made levels
- Equip your skeleton with increasingly powerful gear
- Buy upgrades increasing your might
- Single player and 2-4 player local co-op
- Endless number of quests to complete in NG+ mode
- Test your skills in the Arena Challenges
Perk Up Your Skeleton
With over 50 perks and trinkets, you’ll get to build a new playstyle with each run.
Use Your Head
Chuck your skull and unleash devastating special attacks! Explore the dungeons to find loot and become an undead machine of revenge!
Master the Weapons
Fast-paced ultra-responsive hack’n’slash gameplay with unique movesets for each weapon!
Choose Your Revenant
Choose a skeleton to be your tool of vengeance. Each skeleton has a unique set of skills and a perk to choose from. Steer your avenger through unique procedurally generated challenges with endless variety and finally avenge your own murder.
Gear Up Your Skeleton
Ransack the homesteads of your adversaries to gain more powerful gear, coin and other loot to increase your power.
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!