Our new Niche News Show, where we do a weekly recap of the hottest news from the previous week, featuring our new VTuber partners Elle and Booster!
Niche News Episode 3 recaps the hottest news from the week of 04/10-04/16.
Here’s Niche News Episode 3:
Niche News recap:
- Sony and Lego group invested $2 billion into Epic Games
- Kingdom Hearts IV announced
- Bugsnax is coming to Xbox, Steam, and Switch
- Witcher 3 next-gen upgrade got cut off from its Russian studio, delayed indefinitely
- Hell is Us announced
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore announced
If you liked our video, please consider throwing a subscription to our growing YouTube channel, as well as becoming a member of the Niche Gamer Society. You’ll get ad-free browsing on the site here, Discord perks, and early access to NicheCast, our weekly podcast!
This is Niche Video. In our new video network, we regularly cover new games and topics related to gaming – so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!