Publisher Neon Doctrine and co-developers GameChanger Studio and Toge Productions announced a My Lovely Wife release date.
The My Lovely Wife release date is set for June 8th across Windows PC (via Steam) and Nintendo Switch.
As covered in our previous report, the game will launch for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and iOS sometime in July or August.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
My Lovely Wife
I, Jake, the one who fell for you on the day we met. Take you, Luna, to be my one and only. I will always love you and be by your side. Till death do us part.
Will you do anything for your beloved, even after they are gone?
Play as Jake, a loving husband and grieving widower who is granted the knowledge to summon dozens of succubi by a mysterious man. Work with those succubi, make them fall in love with you… and sacrifice them to create a vessel for your wife’s soul.
From the creators of My Lovely Daughter, comes a twisted tale of undying love
It all starts with a letter… A letter with a familiar handwriting and bearing a signature none other than hers—Luna, the love of your life gone too soon. In the letter, she asks you to perform otherworldly rituals to bring her back to life!
What price will you pay to reunite with your lovely wife?
- A mix of dating, management and alchemy simulations in one game.
- Twenty different succubi to summon, befriend, and betray.
- Over forty endings, including one for each of the succubi as well as two main endings for following through on Jake’s dark desires.
- Gothic fantasy art style fitting for the dark themes of the game.
- An eerie soundtrack that sends shivers down your spine.
- An uncanny love dilemma as Jake must crush the lives of others in order to save his dear Luna.