Publisher PLAYISM and developers Blastmode and MP2 Games announced a Mighty Goose water level update, adding a free new level and content to the game.
The new Mighty Goose water level update is coming sometime in Q1 2022 across all support platforms for the game.
Mighty Goose has been available for Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S (via backwards compatibility), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough review on the game here.
Here’s a new trailer for the update:
Here’s a rundown on the base game:
Traveling the galaxy, hunting down evil. This is the life of Mighty Goose. One of the galaxy’s most credited bounty hunters!
At the core Mighty Goose is a tight side scrolling run & gun shooter that will test your skill, timing, reflexes. Building upon that solid arcade base, the game adds a ton of crazy weapons, warmachines, upgrades and secrets.
Assume the role of Mighty Goose and bring the fight to the Void King. This galaxy conquering monarch commands a vast army of minions and mechanised monsters. Dealing with these baddies means traveling to distant worlds and facing all kinds of dangers. But not to worry, this is no problem for the legendary Mighty Goose!
- Fast-paced run-and-gun experience with tight controls.
- Battle against screen filling bosses that will test your skill, timing, and dodging
- Customize your playing style using a combination of upgrade chips, secondary weapons and assist characters.
- Pilot devastating war-machine vehicles to decimate large groups of enemies.
- Beautifully crafted vibrant pixel art worlds, vehicles and characters.
- An amazing soundtrack featuring crunchy synth-rock and funky jazz-fusion melodies. Composed by Dominic Ninmark (Moonrider, Blazing Chrome, Gravity Circuit).