Publisher Sega and developer Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio have confirmed the Lost Judgment English voice cast in a newly released trailer for the anticipated sequel.
Here’s the English voice cast:
- Artt Butler – Akihiro Ehara
- Stephanie Sheh – Saori Shirosaki
- Erica Lindbeck – Yoko Sawa
- Mark Whitten – Sugiura
- Todd Haberkorn – Jin Kuwana
- Brent Mukai – Daimu Akutsu
- Matt Y. King – Kazuki Soma
- Crispin Freeman – Masaharu Kaito
Here’s the new trailer confirming the Lost Judgment English voice cast:
In case you missed it, you can find the recently released extended story trailer here, gameplay trailer here, intro cinematic for the game here, the investigative action trailer here.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via Sega:
December 2021, Tokyo district court. Akihiro Ehara stands accused of groping a woman on a crowded train. A bystander’s video footage of his attempt to flee the scene and subsequent apprehension is all over the news, and public outcry demands a maximum sentence.
“Three days ago, a dead body was found in an abandoned building in Yokohama. Have you identified it yet?” he proclaims as confusion cuts through the court room.
His defense lawyer, Saori Shirosaki, has no doubt that crucial details of the situation have been overlooked, as Ehara was not even tried for the murder. She contacts detective Takayuki Yagami to investigate this further.
How could Ehara have committed two crimes at once? Was the sexual battery just a cover up? Has Ehara gamed the entire justice system? As victims surface and Yagami digs farther into the truth, he is faced with a question: Defend the law, or enact justice?
From just a single stumble, one can become a monster…
- Law and Disorder – Lost Judgment once again puts players in the sneakers of lawyer turned street-fighting detective Takayuki Yagami. Joined by his partner, ex-yakuza Masaharu Kaito, the crime-fighting duo is called on to investigate a seemingly perfect crime whose lead suspect has an airtight alibi. What starts out as a tale of revenge reveals a tangled web of conspiracy involving several unlikely factions taking advantage of a broken law system. But as victims pile up and Yagami unravels the truth, he must choose between defending the law or exacting justice.
- Freeform Combat – Yagami’s mastery of martial arts allows him to stylishly overcome any situation from group ambushes to single-target takedowns. Harness Crane, Tiger, and the new Snake style, a graceful style that can deflect and return an opponent’s strikes, using their energy against them.
- Investigative Action – Yagami’s arsenal of detective tricks grows with new gadgets, crafty methods of infiltration and ways to stealthily track suspects. Leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the truth.
- No Place Finer – Immerse yourself in the bustling downtowns of Tokyo and Yokohama at your own pace within an authentic setting that only the RGG Studio can deliver. Game at Club SEGA, find your next favorite hangout, take on cases from locals need, and beyond.
Lost Judgment launches worldwide September 24th on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.